Toubkal Ascent & Erg Chebbi 6d/5n
The best trip we can recommend to our guests is a combination betwen two differents part of Morocco ,Atlas Mountains and Sahara So first part which trekking in Atlas Mountains is an adventure part and the second part which is Camel ride in Erg chebbi merzouga and for fun.
Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi Mezik – Tamsoult refuge
Tamsoult – Tizi N’Ougalzime – Toubkal refuge
Today involves a fairly stiff climb out of the Azzadene Valley to the Toubkal Refuge over the Aguelzim Mountain pass at 3,560m. Lunch will be taken with spectacular views over the Atlas Mountain Range. Overnight in the Toubkal Refuge (Niltner Hut) where you’ll likely be sharing a bunk room with other trekkers tackling Toubkal early the next morning.
Toubkal Summit – Imlil Village
Early this morning we make our attempt on the summit of Jebel Toukbal, the highest peak in Northern Africa. Our route takes us up the south cirque, crossing the stream above the refuge and then heading across one of the mountains numerous scree fields, where we will have to negotiable a seemingly endless carpet of boulders and rocks. The walking is relatively straightforward, but the scree and the altitude will make the going quite difficult in parts, however, the views along the way make the journey more than worthwhile. walk down to imlil where you will start the desert tou
Telouat – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dadés Gorges
Transfer to World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou backdrop for more than 20 films, crossing the spectacular Tizi n’Tichka Pass of the High Atlas mountains. You will pass through many Berber villages, and once in the desert, riverside oasis and barren hillsides are clustered with Kasbahs (fortified dwellings that house many families and their livestock). Transport to Valley of the Roses, Moroccan dinner and evening at a typical small hotel with beautiful views of the Dades valley, valley of a thousand kasbahs. Overnight in Dades Gorges (Hote).
Boumalne Dadès – Tinghir – Todra Gorge – Arfoud – Merzouga
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the Dades Valley to Todra Gorge: a massive fault dividing the High Atlas mountains, rising to 300 m in a narrow valley with palmeries and Berber villages. After lunch you will transport further into the desert to the tiny village of Mersouga, where you will overnight camel trek into the beautiful Erg Chebbi dunes – the highest in Morocco. One and a half hour camel ride at sunset to a Berber dinner and sleep under the stars or in tents at a desert camp.
Rissani – Nqob – Tamnougalte – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through the Draa Valley to nkoub Agdez then Ouarzazete over the Atlas Mountains. We arrive back to Marrakech around 19:00hrs or 20:00hrs
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 people: 550€/person
- Group 3-5 people : 500€/person
- Group 4 – 7 people: 450€/person
- Group 8 – 12 people: 350€/person
NB : Extra 7 Euros/person extra from Nov to April to cover porters & extra for mountain hut winter rates
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated).
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
- Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD
- All transport
- 1 Overnight in imlil (HB)
- English speaking guide, and cook (MT)
- Muleteers and mules for assistance (MT)
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea (MT)
- 4×4 or Mini-bus during Desert tour
- 1 overnight in hôtels at Dades (HB)
- 1 overnight camping on Dunes at Erg Chebbi (HB)
- Camel Ride on Duns
- Lunches during Desert Tour
- Meals in Marrakech
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 litres)
- Lightweight daypack
- Torch and batteries
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
1 overnight camping on the dunes (nomad tents)
1 overnight in Auberge in merzouga
1 overnight in a Hotel at Dades Gorges
1 overnight in hotel in ait ben haddou