Overwhelming in every sense of the word, Marrakesh is a city of sensory indulgence. The city...
After breakfast a short transfer take us to the roof of mount Toubkal, arraivel to the village of imlil the starting point of the of your mountain bike tour, cycle in the deriction of imnan valley through tizi Ntmatert (2280m) Panoramic View of imlil & imnan valley, then have lunch on the pass, after that we head down to Tinghrin & ikkis then Asni. where you adventure finish
Transfer back to marrakech
A challenging full day Mountains bike in the Atlas Mountains, could be one of the highlights of your entir trip in Morocco, explore the Berber villages & Atlas valleys by bike
the ride its self is just spectracular endless descents of fast gravel off-road single track and donkey tack, we offer an unrivalled off road experience through striking landscapes of jogged mountains and gorges
all that in one journey from marrakech- mountains biking in imlil Valley
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 100£/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 98£/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 70£/person
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mountain Bikes
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
This trek runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
We usually have several treks departing each week that you may join , please get in Touch!!
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 litres)
- Lightweight daypack
- Torch and batteries
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of those equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
- Crampons : 5 €/ Day/pair
- Ice Axe : 3 €/day
- Walking boots : 5 €/day
- Sleeping bags : 2.5 €/day
- Rain Jackets : 3 €/day
- Walking Poles : 3 €/day/pair
- Back packs : 3€/day
- Stoves : 2€/day
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo
NB : If accommodation is required in the Atlas Mountains either before or after the trek, we can always book you at our Place in Imlil